Monday, January 3, 2011

Thought I would share some sketchbook drawings...  It's fun looking back at these and remembering the the time and place they were drawn:

Here are some quick gestures from workshop...
















..and here is Khang enjoying himself... haha















These are from In-N-Out.  This lady was enjoying her food and the conversation.

















"...draw the box...!"

















I think this girl and her friend were on some sort of blind date with those two guys


















Waiting on line for Korean BBQ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really nice sketches! I need to get back in the habit of doing that...

Jason Scheier said...

Whoaaa! Really great sketches Man!

Jesse Soto said...

I enjoyed the deduced stories, and the sketches! I kinda like how @ In-and-out benches you tend to observe a lot more while you're waiting for your burger. You're just there, facing the kitchen and order line. Keep doing it!

I need to draw more T_T